Thursday, December 25, 2008

Just a little background

So, as I am new to this whole blogging thing, I'll devote my first post to telling everyone a bit about me.
First of all, my name is Tim Brett, and I'm a senior at Harrison County High School in Cynthiana, Kentucky, though I'm not from here. I was born in Vermont and have lived in such places as Montana, Australia, New Zealand, and of course, Kentucky. I love to travel, I think it is a great way to experience incredible things, such as culture, activities, lifestyles and one of my favorites, foods. I also love to live an adventurous life; I frequently rock climb, mountain bike, trail run, paddleboard, cliff jump and other things of the sort. I'm all about doing things for the experience of doing them, I may not succeed at everything I do, but I'll try it anyway. Life is much too short to worry about the little things, so I try to live life moment to moment as much as I can. Also, some may call me a health nut, I simply like to stay healthy and fit, it makes what I do so much more enjoyable.
I'm also a Christian, which has been a pretty big influence on my life, this does not mean in any way that I don't love to learn about new religions or cultures. I try to do my best to help others, and to live a pure and honorable life, I fall short, but I know God's got my back. Anyway, that's a little about me, if you want or need to know more, feel free to ask, I'll try my best to fill you in.

-T. Brett

2 comments:

  1. I got a question....
    Do you have a girlfriend?

    Lonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lonnie...you're an idiot.
    But no I do not, the last one didn't quite work out, so I am back to being single.

    ReplyDelete